Tuesday, April 13, 2010

monthly test (sessonals)

on April 13, i got my 1st seasonal result of 4Th sem (B.Tech) and i was satisfied with my result but as usual it happened with students... however, there was some malcontent in my heart and the reason for that.....

1. the result was very poor i mean the marks in each
subject were very little except one subject.
2. the marks could be enough for me if i was the topper but
some of my classmate have gotten marks more than me.

i am telling about the 4Th sem. because .........

a) "Miscellaneous" (my blog name) was created on this month.
b) in fact , i don't know the actual information about my previous sessonals.........

but one thing i remember that during the result of last sessonal of 2nd and 3rd sem.
i said myself,"i will workhard next time,i will study more"

but still, there is no progress.
aise kam nahi chalega,, padhai to karni paregi...
(kyon maine thik kha na?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u r right there is always a compition between the intelligent students.......